The Fellowship of Animal Behaviour Clinicians is committed to providing high quality CPD for our members and educational material for the wider community including Veterinary Professionals.
- Kindly sponsored by CEVA our keynote “Taking Clinical Animal Behaviour to the Next Level Webinars” focus on introducing recent research / innovations in the field of clinical animal behaviour.
- There are regular webinars presented by our fabulous members.
- The Veterinary team put on regular question and answer sessions for Veterinary Professionals.
- We hold an annual conference focusing on both academic and practical knowledge.
- A host of mentoring groups, study days and members only webinars aimed at supporting our members
- We have a range of members only events including everything from informal coffee and chat to structured case study days. Visit the become a member page to learn more about the benefits of joining the Fellowship of Animal Behaviour Clinicians.
Book a Webinar
Click here to Browse our Webinars and book your place
IAABC CEU Points
Our Taking Clinical Animal Behaviour to the next level Webinars qualify for IAABC CEU points – one point for each webinar.
What Drives Us
To promote evidence based behavioural support for animals and their carers, to the highest scientific standards, in an empathetic and compassionate manner.
To forge strong links between animal carers, behaviourists and veterinary professionals.
To support the development of independently accredited practitioners in the field of clinical animal behaviour through mentoring, continuing professional development and supportive fellowship.